Please read prior to scheduling an appointment.
I accept all major credit cards as well as Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA). Payment is due at time of service unless billing to insurance. A debit/credit card is required to schedule and hold an appointment, but you will not be charged until the time of service.
There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. If appointments are not cancelled prior to this time, you will be financially responsible for the session you missed and your credit card will be charged a $100 fee.
Scheduling your first appointment
- I am currently offering both telehealth and in-person sessions. Note: if using insurance, please verify that your plan will cover telehealth sessions.
- You will be prompted to add a debit/credit card to hold your appointment.
- You can find detailed information about rates and insurance HERE.
- After requesting an appointment, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours that will include a link to the portal. You will be asked to complete several forms, including consent forms, some information about yourself, and a health and nutrition assessment form. These are to be completed at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you plan to use insurance, you must call your insurance company to verify your benefits PRIOR your appointment. Therefore, when using insurance, I recommend scheduling your appointment at least one week out to ensure adequate time to complete this information and to verify insurance benefits prior to the appointment.
If you have additional questions, please visit the FAQ.